Tuesday 24 February 2015

St. Valentine's Day

When I first met you... I didn't really like you. I was with you only because my parents forced me to. It's true that I chose you among many others, but it wasn't because you were my secret love or something like that, it was because I had the obligation to choose. Many years have passed by, but I've realized that I was falling in love with you only three years ago. Now you're my whole world: without you I wouldn't be able to survive... And you're near to leave me. All I can do is remember how I've cried for you... but not for pity or joy, just because I didn't want to be with you. Now I would cry for you because I don't want you to leave me. We've been three years so, so close. You have been there for me, always. You've made my sad days much happier. You're more than whatever I could imagine I would have some day. Seriously, I can't be without you. If you leave me, I promise I'll go get you
.

No comments:

Post a Comment